Seated Shoulder Presses
upright on bench with dumbbells over head. Make sure back is
not 2. Lower dumbbells slowly to shoulders.
3. When arms are at 90 degrees, press the dumbbells back up and
Stand upright, knees slightly bent, shoulder width apart,
holding dumbbells at sides.
2. Bend elbows slightly and raise the dumbbells out to sides.
Keep elbows slightly bent throughout.
3. When arms are parallel to floor, slowly lower back and
Sit on edge of bench, feet flat on the floor. Bend over so chest
is almost resting on thighs.
2. Hold dumbbells next to feet and bend arms slightly. Open arms
out keeping elbows bent.
3. When arms are parallel to floor, slowly lower dumbbells back.
Stand upright, knees slightly bent, shoulder width apart. Palms
should be towards thighs.
2. Raise one dumbbell directly in front of you.
3. When arm is parallel to ground lower dumbbell slowly back.
Repeat with the other